Saturday, June 28, 2008

You appeared again

You appeared again.

I thought I'd made myself to forget all the yearnings, all the missings, all the 9pms, of you, of the warmth, the past. But at this hour, I realise I've forgotten to forget. why. why now. I'm just like a child longing for a popsicle in a hot day. and I only want the orange flavored one.

I sometimes think, is it because you're the only one I've hold so close to my heart, and that I'm deprived of numbers, that I've only you to think of, nobody else. Maybe. and it's a big maybe. I'm sure it's not the same, but I just can't seem to bring you out of the picture when I watch those scenes and listen to those songs. They are like waves of bubbles. Appear, then disappear, and reappear again.


The past few days have been lemoney for me. The experiments are still not working. The clock is still ticking. and I'm still looking for miracle.

No comments: