Friday, December 5, 2008

Strangeland

I want to do a lot of things, like build a snowman outside my house, watch the carol service, the gigs, explore the alleys, go to Manchester just to have dimsum and come back, read a book in a cafe, visit the country market, stroll along the river, learn to make mince pies, dress up to the club, dance with the music, cycle to the village, go fishing, but now that I've all the time in the world, I choose to rot.

Den I said to myself, thats coz the company is not there. All these are a moments thing. I want to do it with someone I love, someone who understands my analogies and giggles with me, someone who knows how I'm feeling when I'm confused.

These days I don understand the way I feel anymore. What I think will make me happy no longer does. There seems to be no highs and lows, and yet I'm not immune to the slightest swirl in the puddles of water.

And they say, it's all in the head.

No comments: