Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Its just not any other day

It is so absolutely completely true. All that matters is how others make you feel.

Today, is not just any other day. It's a day of kindness, of sincerity, of sunshine, of flowers. There's singing in my heart. I've not felt this way for a long time I thought lending a hand without asking something for return is towards extinction, but his coming to me, his sincerity of trying to help, his attention and concentration while listening to my problems, his offering of subsequent help if needed, made my misery suddenly turned into 1 inch short.

That gentle gesture, that smile. I'm seeing lights now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is he?

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, who was that guy?

Jean said...

how come so interested in the guy la.

thought should ask how am i doin and what probs i'm facing.