Monday, June 30, 2008

a lil smile for the day

Lil joy I have for a Monday evening, despite an awful morning that almost killed me!

I've got the peak I'm longing to see, and I've got the crystal I'm dying to get!! They are not perfect yet, but hey at least I see a crack in the bottleneck ok.

And I like speaking to Hammond. Everything seems to make more sense when coming from him. And seriously, I think this is how a supervisor should be like, supporting the students when they are confused, have a lil talk with them to find out the problems they are facing, and really mean it when you say work as a team, instead of sayin, 'oh, thats for you to find out, this is how research is and you gotta be independent bla bla bla shit!'. Screw this shit!

OK. I shall not spoil my mood by digressing this supposedly a happy post into a rant.

8 more weeks! I just can't wait man! cant wait to get out of this bloody place! =p

No comments: