Saturday, July 19, 2008

My weekend

The lovely sun, the blue sky and the ubiquitous puffy clouds, today is a perfect day to stay outdoor. And so we'd a 3 hours no break of tennis! I've never felt so good to sweat! and I'm all so like a charcoal now, very super duper ugly coz the tanness is unevenly distributed throughout my face and neck. Grrr. But I'm actually happy, not becoz of the tan thou. I love my racket! Haha.

Two of my guy friends said my new hair cut looks weird on me! Hmph! Only the girls said it looks great. and so I answered, 'it's actually nice but coz I din blow dry my hair today so it's gone a bit wild'. where in fact all I wanted to say was, why not nice, why why why why why and make them say it's nice on me. Ok, it's a bit out of shape yesterday, I was having a bad hair day. But, this is not the point. The point is, they claimed that only the male's comment is more important and should be taken coz thats just how it works. Ha!

I'm slowly getting immune to the turbidity probe thats forever tempremental.

I'm anticipating for what I'll get next week!! Cant wait!

and I was dared to do the most unexpected thing in my life today. hohoho.

2 comments:

Bernard Teng said...

what does 'hohoho' means?

Jean said...

hohoho means heh heh heh.