Wednesday, July 2, 2008

towards the limit

I'm angry! I'm pissed! and I'm disappointed!

I wished I could just yell at you and tell you why you do not deserve a wee bit of my respect.

I wished I could list down to you the number of times you're late or never there when we'd made an appointment.

I wished I could tell you that, saying I'm sorry when you're late or I'm busy, could we arrange another time to meet is a very basic manner an individual should have. Everyone is busy, it doesnt mean that just becoz you're up there you then have the right to delay and cancel any appointment as you wish WITHOUT informing the relevant party.

I wished I could tell you that, it is very rude of you to shove us off like that and not apologise as if this is how things should be when you're the one who couldnt keep up with your schedule.

I wished I could tell you that, it's good to listen to what others have to say/comment sometimes rather than thinking you're more superior and more experienced, when in fact you're not.

I wished I could tell you that you lack the attributes to be in the position you are now.

But I couldnt. I just have to suck it up! I can only suck it up. and I hate doin this!

No comments: