Friday, November 14, 2008

I dont' understand

I really don't.

The cynicism. the coldness. the callousness. the walking away. where are all these coming from? You're only so young. There is never a train station episode. theres no train doors closed right in front of your face. Even if there is, there's always a second train for you to catch. you know it dont you.

So tell me. What is it that you're afraid of.
What is it that make you closed yourself up from the others.
What is that lonelines about.

Are these inborn? Or is this only part of the process of growing up. leave them first before they leave you. is this what it is? is this the way you protect yourself from getting hurt? who's hurting you?

It makes my heart wrenched everytime I see you walk away from us. it pains me. I cant even hide it and I hate it. I hate it as much as you hate seeing the pain you've caused us. What do we do.

No comments: