Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nothing much has changed. Yet everything has.

Another weekend.

I went back to April 2007.

19 months ago, I dreamed of coming here. I stayed up countless nights, listening to Angel, and thinking bout you. 19 months down the road, I'm here, under the cool breeze like I imagined. I am staying up countless nights, listening to Sweet Memories. Nothing much has changed. yet everything has. Its funny.

I'm still the same kind of person I was before.

My mind still wanders, back to your door. back to the day you let me go. Its been a while. A long while I thought, but I'm still ... I'm still thinking bout it often. I wish I could just run away, to find someone new, to move on, to replace you. but the gaping wide hole you left in my chest, the feelings we shared, the giggles, even the fights, can't compare with the rest. they just. pales in comparison.

sigh. I've done this before. I've been through this before. Same 'ol shit. Only different day.

No comments: