Friday, March 13, 2009

The Wooden Frame

i knew it. i knew i'm goin to be happy!! hahaha.

that first halo is the killer. spot on. right at my heart. i'm dead.

**

i love the elaboration. can i assume that it's not universal. can i assume that it's target specific.

'you'll kill me if i tell you'. that cheekiness. sheesh. you know i will kill you too if you dont tell me.

i see the stirs. its so prominently visible. forever resonating it is spilling all over me. you smile, and i smile. i don remember the hows, all i know is that my hand flies to my heart when you gave me all the 'dens'. it's always the little details. innit. how do i not ache for the sunrise. such affinity. you and i.

it was a time of 'poooob' and pure bliss. can i drown you in the said pinkiness.

buhbye.

No comments: