Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally...

It's not too hard to do it afterall...=)

I've finally made my decision to tender my resignation today, and did it in a pleasant way. After all the hesitation, thinking and planning. It's not too easy when you've a good boss who is always taking care of you.

Anyways, at least this part is settled. All I've to concentrate on from now is my offer letter from the uni, then the visa application, then the flight booking, then the settling down in the UK...etc.

One step at a time. Everything seems to be falling into place now...and am back on track.

Gambate Ne!

3 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

added yr blog to mine. what's yr name anyway, is it jia hui?

when are u goin to uk? are u in msia or spore now?

Anonymous said...

when will u be flying? dun forget to catch up wif us before u fly k ;)

Jean said...

Date has yet to be confirmed, but should be sometime around end aug or early sep. Anyways, am home on the 9th till 12th Aug to settle a couple of things. It's either then we catch up or a couple of days before I fly. AND, I ain't the one that always can't make it for the catching up bit k. =p

To Johnny Ong: thanks for adding, and Jean or JH is fine with me. Both are also me. Your choice. =)