Monday, July 2, 2007

Love

There are so many things I love about you
I love your childlike quality,
Your sense of wonder,
Your enthusiasm for life and love
I love the way you understand me
Better, than anyone I’ve ever known.
The way you’re always thinking of things to make me happy
I love the fun we have together
The way you can always make me laugh
Just when I need it most
And I love the way I am when I’m with you
I see things more clearly
Through your eyes and your touch
Makes me feel everything more deeply
I love discovering the inner you
That other people never see
And the more I discover, the more I find to love
I love you simply because you are you
That’s why I know for the rest of my life I will always be in love with only you


All that are left now is just silence...And I'm lost, again.

No comments: