Friday, August 1, 2008

August

I want a lot of things. but it doesnt seem like I can have all I want the same time. I'm in a pool of uncertainties now. Its already August.

A friend of mine once told me that I think too much. I disagreed with him. I like asking questions, but I was never really serious bout getting an answer. Whys are always difficult to answer. I might have always been on the wanting-to-think-mode, but I never went any deeper. and thats my problem. I become fickle with my emotions, my feelings. the moment plays a big part in influencing my thoughts.

Sometimes I make progress and I honestly believe that I am moving forward, getting closer to what I thought I wanted, but then there are nights when I am alone in my room, feeling so repressed and sharply bout the big chunck of empty space in the puzzle I was building. and den all my initial stands fall apart into a shameful pile. I sleep. I wake up. and I find myself back at square one, rebuilding the puzzle...

I still believe, but theres an invisible slit slowly showing its appearance.

No comments: