Monday, April 16, 2012

dear you,

its been three days since we last communicated. i have been well.

last several months have been rough for you and me. i have had my hurtful moments, i have been happy, i have trapped myself in time, living almost exclusively through memory and anticipation, i have been dissappointed, and i have been hopeful. but i have to say, regardless of the ups and downs, if there is anything i have learned from these, it is that presence is the key to freedom. this is not a new saying - i have been preaching this to others too, but to have truly practising and honoring that present moment is all i ever have is another thing all together.

i am glad that i did not get sucked into the state of unhappiness like i would, i am glad to find small slices of humanity here and there and being inspired by someone's intelligence, willpower or even kookiness. you, are one of the many who have made the biggest impacts on my life and the way i percieve life. i thank you for that. for being a part of my life.

i can't say i'm doing very well now, in terms of my life situations, but i can feel myself morphing into a state that feels natural and welcome. it's new. but it's old, and it's natural. it's a propelling force. and it is an amazing feeling to discover that after much toil and trouble, what i want at the end is what i wanted at the beginning. i have come to realise that it is the quality of my consciousness at this moment that determines the future.

i have to admit i'm still thinking about you everyday; the urge to want to share with you my story remains unchanged. i dont want to try to forget what i truly feel for you. thoughts might lie, but emotions and feelings never lie. for some reasons, as i confronted my emotions, cherish and embrace these present moments of missings, i feel liberated.

No comments: