Thursday, September 25, 2008

incoherence

I had a nice conversation with an old friend the other day; we rambled on despite how satisfied we're with ourselves, there's still something stealing part of our happiness away from us. we finally admitted that we need a man, or rather we want a man to be more precise. the i want a gift sorta want.

My OCD cleanliness was calling me. I spent a good 3 hours on cleaning the house this morning. I scrubbed the tiles, that stubborn stain is bothering me. den the sink, the carpet, all screaming for me to clean them. cleaning and scrubbing have become my permanent job. Looking at the results of my labour, I found satisfaction. Obsessivity is not necessarily a bad thing. innit. it only takes away a lot of my time. I have time to spare now. so i thought.

Yes. it's the brightest of day. I talked to many friends and all made me smile. but why melancholy can still find its way in. There're tiny thoughts and quiet whispers swirling in my mind, vaguely coherence, and I'm falling short to put them in an orderly fashion.

No comments: