Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Susceptibility

I bought a coat which costs me 70 pounds. it was a bit of an Ooouch to my already tight pocket, but I was happy. I put in on once again when I got home; i can see the fashionably gorgeous coat and the glaring smile from the mirror reflection.

and that was yesterday.


Today's grey. I woke up to the sound of the rain hitting the window. the wind was so strong it swept the tissue box next to the window onto the floor. Typical autumn day in England. I sighed and tugged myself in bed, reluctant to get up. its a day of dot dot dot. I have become susceptible to the weather and the sun and rain and clouds. sometimes they are just not what we think they are.


Its Hari Raya today. Theres only Mun to entertain me. and I'm craving for Char Kway Teao.

No comments: