Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wishes

I'm never really serious with making wishes, especially birthday wishes. I dont recall any of them which I'd made in the past 20+ years. But I made an exception for the one yesterday.

I dont know why I picked this year to be serious with things, with a lot of things. maybe it just feels more right now than before. like how the roses story between my mom and dad came bout.

Like many other people, I wish for a good health.

I wish to be more firm in believing what I'm capable of and that I will only be better.

I wish I can always make my parents proud.

I wish the ties between me and all my loved ones will grow stronger and stronger.

I wish certain things won't change.

I wish my learning ability will never die.

I wish I can love others more.

and I wish I'll pick up drumming soon.

No comments: