Monday, October 20, 2008

The grown up boy

This is it. I was asked to help. and it makes me feel good. it makes me feel that I'm needed.

Its sad but so true - we always need others to make us feel good.

**

Here I'm, in B'ham, in Trinity House, in bro's apartment. Haven't seen him for almost half a year now, and sheesh, his hair is longer than mine!

and, how could he allow THE HAIR to mess up the bathroom?!! and he never change his bedsheet for like months!! or maybe longer. the funny thing is, I actually rolled up my sleeves to help him clean his place. like, very willingly.

Today is also my first time seeing him havin 'biz talk' with others. its kinda strange...like, gawd, he can actually do that? he has grown up apparently.

Den one of the girl said we look very alike. I cannot stop smiling. =))

Den he let me choose the phone first and actually gave it to me which will never happen if it were 2 years ago.

I'm happy. and it's not bout the phone.

No comments: