Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zha Zha Zhu

The room is so quiet. and dark. there's only flickr of candle lights. I'm bathed in a sea of pink bedsheets that smell so nice. the rose and the lilac. The air is still. the world is asleep. All I hear is the sound of trickling brooks and flutters of butterfly wings. theres zha zha zhu in the pit of my stomach.

I'm lying on the right side of the bed, staring at the ceiling. I dont want to turn to the left as yet. I know what is there. I just want to savour this juncture in time. just inhale and soak it all up. My mind is racing, and with every second passes, my pulse climbs higher and higher.

Now I dont dare to move even slightly. I'm afraid that the slightest move will ruin this tranquility. the candles are half melted. I take a long deep breath. I want to caress your cheek, trace your jawlines, brush your eye lashes, touch your lips, kiss your shoulder and melt into you.

But I wont.

No comments: