Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moodiness and You

Lately I find that I'm becoming more antisocial. I only want to talk to certain people. the ones I'm extremely comfortable with.

I dunno if it's me or the person. It seems like I'm always inevitably end up feeling uncomfortable when I have seemingly fantastic conversations with certain people. I dunno whats wrong but the conversation just takes a downturn as if it has reaches its apex and cannot get any better and so it decomposes itself, until I feel almost obliged to end it for fear that the deteriorating discussion will mar the memory of this supposedly fantastic event. Sometimes I'm just so bewildered at how I can suddenly feel so tired. sapped. when I thought we're clicking so well. Den I get annoyed with the people so easily when they start asking questions I deem stupid. or throwing me with the same kinda question everyday I just wish I could shut my ears off so I dont have to answer them but I couldnt so I'm annoyed, again, and start shutting up thing.


Sigh. I want to talk to you. only you.

and then I had a dream just before I woke up to it this morning. in it was you asking me how I was doing in the most intimate way ever. so soft and concerned. I can feel my nerves extending its dendrites from the very pit of my stomach to the tear duct and then the snot duct. I just feel like crying. den I got up, feeling choked. Instead of washing up, I turn on the computer and continue typing where I left of last night. I want this moment to be remembered.

No comments: