Friday, October 3, 2008

All over the place

Planning a trip is such an arduous process! yes. i'm whinning again. i love travelling and goin on road trips. i just don like the bit where i've to browse through the options i have and compare rates and email and call and check for availability. its part of the process i know. so i'm just whinning. i've already booked us in for 3 nites.

Some ppl don't whine as they think there's no point doin that and certainly its not an value added process, my question is what is wrong with whinning if it doesnt do you any harm. and please note that i'm only talking about my kind of whinning. anyways i'm not goin after an answer i'm just typing as my brain talks.

**
not attending classes and not working are turning me into a lazy bummer. i feel like my engine is wearing off. bed is my best company now.

**
I feel I'm a lil all over the place. I'm doin a bit of everything but none are progressing well as I wished. I've to learn to master this art of multi-tasking. and the law of attraction!

No comments: