Monday, May 5, 2008

Another realisation

I've just realised something. The feeling of being in between, neither here nor there is kinda suckie. Depressing. When everyone has found their seat, I'm still in the middle of searching for mine.

We always say, extremity does more harm than good. To be moderate perhaps is better. But why do I feel that this not too happy to laugh hysterically, not too sad to tear, not too confident to shout out my good, not too coward to hide what I have feeling is making me so helpless; trapped only in the boring middle ground, too average to stand out in any good or bad way, am I.

Ironically, I found myself having a strong affinity towards wanting to be sucked into this swirl of emoness and feel how the the left over energy throbs through every cell in my body, how receptive I'm to every whispers and words, how inflamed and outstretched my nerves are and then suddenly fallen dead. The intensity of such, is infectious.

No comments: