Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Smile, come to me

I'll make myself to smile more now!

Does chocolate really elevate one's mood? I'm havin this belgium chocolate ice cream but it doesnt seem to do ANYTHING. I'm still not smiling, my heart is not. It fills my stomach thou. Ha. See, now I've to say something stupid to get my smile back. Dang! Does it sound pathetic? Please say no. Or I'll have to kill myself. Hoho.

Self entertaining works. So I think. Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll go watch made of honour and talk to mun and ask him to tell me jokes. He's always been good at it how I'm missing it now.

You know it sucks when you're dying to call someone but you can't coz of the time difference!!

Arggggggggggggggggh!! OK. I'm more energetic now than before. So I shall draw smiley faces and get back to work. =))), =P, =D, :B. Eh, I think this :B looks funny, funny kinda cute, rite rite? I'm goin to start using it now. :B kekeke.

2 comments:

Keong said...

I think u are either sick or mad ledi...

cisin and sot sot....

Jean said...

what to do. Sao wen and mun not here to entertain me. kekeke.