Friday, May 2, 2008

Last Day of Class

Can I tell you how happy I am now!!!!! muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

I can't help but to smile at myself when I was walking to uni this afternoon to submit the reports. Yea, that stupid interim report which took away my youth is finally done and handed in! that stupid 10% worth assignment is finally a history! and there're no more classes to attend! no more 9am and 6pm! hohoho! can you believe it, I'm done with the final semester! There're only exams to sit for and research to do for the next three months before I kiss Leeds Uni goodbye!

And now here I am. Lying on my bed writing this. savouring the moment of blissful contentment that is mixed with 1% of bittergourd. Sigh. 8 months have just gone past me like this! it's actually a bit scary. Where are the traces of the past?

No comments: