Wednesday, May 21, 2008

omg omg omg

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm sooooooooo extremely completely overly elated. Excited. and it's not just a lil bit. It's very very very very very a lot and its the jumping off the wall kind! I feel I'm goin to be blown away by my own excitement! hohohohoho.

My dearest dearest friend is goin to be a mum soooooon eh!!!! I dunno why I'm sooo excited, I just am! the moment I read, "... that we are expecting a baby at the end of October...", I was like, wow! OMG! gosh!! and can you believe there's even a sudden rush of bloood pumping to my heart, and I can't control my eyes to greedily scan through the rest of the message! It's that explosive!

And I just loooooooooooove the way she described her morning sickness and all the symptoms and her feelings and her eating habits and basically everything. Every bit of details are soooooooooooooooo cute! so mum-to-be like, so adorable I wish she's right in front of me now so I can give her my big bear hug and touch her tummy and have a mummy baby talking session!

Life of another stage! Story of another, is bout to start.

No comments: