Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just another day

Have been rather busy with my scholarship applications. Good thing though. At least it keeps my mind off you.

Friends have been askin, did I not have good sleep these days. Dark circle must be a little too obvious than it should be. I know I did sleep well, not having much disturbance, emotionally. Well, not that I can recall. Might just need a couple more days to get back in shape. I've a wedding to attend next weekend! How can I not look good?! =p

Sometimes I wonder, is it best to just let you slip off my memory, or should I allow myself to keep you at one corner, in my heart? I don't know. Well, maybe I do. I'm just afraid to think bout it further.

I guess, I'll prefer to keep myself busy at this point of time; mentally occupied (or maybe not, I'm still thinking about you while writing this, sigh, shall work harder). At least till the decision to leave is firmed.

Leeds. I will be there soon.

No comments: