Thursday, June 28, 2007

Words

I'm still not able to get over you, am I?

No matter how busy I was, memories of you can just find its way to distract my thoughts. For a second, for a minute, it still is affecting me. Grrrr.

And so much was said that we could still be friends. When was the last time we talk? Never. And what's with the 'I'll still care for you'. It's merely just words.

Not to talk perhaps is the best way to keep us REALLY separated. And the best way to push me to leave as soon as I could. And sooner or later, things will be left behind as if you weren't part of my life. But have I been happier?

Consequences of such can be seen easily. Do I want to do something bout it? I know I'm struggling, to find a balance in between.

To follow the feeling, or face the reality and be practical.

Words, will remain as words.

No comments: