Thursday, June 14, 2007

Prison Break II

Just finished season II of Prison break (Thanks Bernard for the CD). At least my thirst for it is satisfied. Hehe. Finally! Wonder if it's the situation I'm in now, or the plot has lost its steam, the adrenaline rush aint there no more. I can still remember how strong and quick my heart was beating while watching season I, how I got myself emotionally invovled with the highs and lows of the series, and how I stood up the nite just to finish up the whole season I. When he falls, I fall, when he's up and running, I feel I'm on the road too. I would say it is a great success.

Whats human nature? Is it different in every individual or is it the same to start with? It is great to see how each person behaves, acts towards certain things and I guess that's what touches me in this series.

There's a always a way out. No matter how much pain and hardship one has to go through, there's always light at the end of each tunnel. I wish to believe in this, and I wish to believe in faith. With no doubt.

No comments: