Saturday, April 19, 2008

The answer is...

The answer is, dont know where to start anymore. Writing is just the same as everything else. Once you stop doin it, it will take a while to get that whole 'writing gist' back. That means, I'm goin to be random and slur my words now.

Made a b'day card the other day for Lucie. Erm, not really feeling very proud of it, I need more raw mat, but I liked that pair of earings I gave her. Thought of keeping it to myself in the first place. Hehehe. Kla. Actually I kinda like the card that I made, coz it's made with the most precious thing in the world one can ever get - my heart. =p

And I want to make a nice one for ya in months to come.

and I didn't know that I can upload several pics at one time till today, this moment, after I decided to click on that add another image button just to see what does it do. Was it there before? Stupid me.



Say, the earing is pretty! and the card too!

And I don't understand why guys like to keep their finger nails long, especially the one on the last finger. Does it really make it easier to prick the nose?

I feel kinda deprived. Do I really love myself more than others? Maybe. Definitely Maybe.

This is a mess! I think I better go to bed before I start writing nonsense.

Tangled. I need to untangle the thread.

Dismissed.

No comments: