Friday, April 4, 2008

Dissolution

I had a dream this morning, just before I woke up to the sunlight. It's a weird dream.

It goes from the molecular stoichiometry, the white powder, the dissolution studies-I've difficulty in getting the right set up there *curse*, to suddenly cuddling in bed with him. I don't recall now how it ended up that way, the studies didn't even get to the end, it would be nice to know if I've fixed the problem in the dream and so I can repeat the same today in the lab. its funny.

In it was the white soft cover, and we kissed. The room smelled citrus, the scent I like, and we lied side by side, he had his hands brushing and stroking my hair, running all over me; that, was the most gentle loving touch. Soothing. Dissolving. I sighed for a relief, for the familiar tingly sensation started within me.

The phone rang. for him. He had friends?! A friend with a name I havent heard of but it came up just so naturally. Vivien she was. I vaguely remember now. I don't know how the dream ended. I was awaken then, back in the world of living, pink cover, alone.

Dream, is magical.

No comments: