Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Dance...

The dance last night. I wanted to talk bout it. But I dont know where to start, its gone a bit vague now. I don't even remember his face.

I closed my eyes, and there were the beats, the laughters, the joy and, his hand. Swaying; left and right to the music; he's good, in leading. Funny too. His hands on my waist and mine on his. closed body contact, I can smell his cologne. Uninhibited.

Lifted up by him. I liked the full round circles, he has strong arms. I've lost count on how many circles we did, all I remember was my head's spinning and heart pounding. Finally, I'd both my feet on the wooden floor, relaxing in his arms, again we swayed to the music, apart den back close...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww~~~~ jiahui is struck by the cupid!

Jean said...

Shhhhhhh. thats a secret! hahaha. as if!! =p

that was just a random guy i met in the pub laaaaaa. I don even know who he's. kekeke. i just liked the dance. you didnt read my post properly, i said i wanted to talk bout the dance, NOT the guy.

Keong said...

is the guy gay ?? hahhahha... lol

Jean said...

Wei! why the guy has gotta be gay?

the focus is the DANCE, not the guy laaaa. why are you guys so interested in the guy. Kla, he's actually quite cute. with the height I like. kekeke.