Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's actually a pointless post

Some twat (I'm just goin to be mean now) commented that my usage of 'broken wing' is GRAMMATICALLY (i was like grammatically? what grammer are you talkin bout?) incorrect. Tell me, whats wrong with this sentence - an angel with a broken wing is still an angel. Seriously, I'm willing to hear your opinions and corrections, if this is not right. All eyes and ears open. But please don jus shove it off with 'oh, I cant teach you, you never listen to other ppl and you're only living in your own world, hahaha'. WTF?

It's not even funny.

There're actually more of it which led to this whole I cant teach you biz, which I don't think I'm goin to dwell into. No point. Yea, why bother. it's actually kinda pointless to write it down come to think of it now. But HELLO?!! shouldnt accusation come with some sorta evidence? I aint no people-pleaser, but I'm pretty damn sure I have not forced anyone, whoever you refering to into doin something he/she doesnt want but I want. Dang!

And why do people like spreading rumours?!!! Don't you find it disgusting to stick your nose into other's ass? I have nice ass, but I dont think I like your nose!

Phieww! I shan't be disturbed.

Btw, is 'I'm an answer short' structurally incorrect?

No comments: