Friday, April 11, 2008

Weight Gain

I'm actually quite happy now, with the weighing machine. hahaha. I've finally gained 1kg!! 1kg eh!! after almost 10 months of eating hard! hohoho.

and so with that, comes the camwhoring session. lalala. I shall be vain now. =p Havent done any camwhoring for donkey years and you wouldn't want to know how many pics I've taken. All I can say is that, camwhoring is addictive. Sao Wen do you not agree? =p I wont put up all the pics to make you addicted to my pretty pics, don worry.


Take 1. Thought I wanted to look a bit more 'attitude-ish'. Watever.

K. I admit. Its a bit stupid to smile for nothing, but thats the point. no? I shall keep the rest inside my closet.

p/s: btw, I've done another session the next day. hahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally..no comment -_-

Jean said...

wei! what totally no comment!! at least say something like, 'congratulations! you've finally gained 1kg and that you look great in the picture!'

cannot meh!

Keong said...

oh... skinny...