Saturday, November 17, 2007

The German Christmas Market

Here we go, the annual German Christmas Market in the city center of Leeds. And yes, all the stall owners are German.

Sausages, and more sausages. That's a real huge griller.

Mary-go-round. I don't even remember I had this when I was younger. Awww, where's my childhood?

She sings, love is in the air.....=p

And, we tried the longest sausage, thin and long. Kekeke.

My Japanese friend, Saaya. Aint' she cute? =p I think she's! And I really like this picture!



Awww, aint thaat catepillar cute?

Is she looking angry at me? =p

Candle holders. Christmas like candle holders! Hmm, thought of gettin one for you, but will see. Hehe. I've got a month to go back for it. =p

Crystal Salt.

Colours. They do wonders, dont they?

Was soo tempted to get one of this.....If only I aint a student and am loaded with cash. =p

Oh btw, I bought a new nose stud from the market. How could I not remember to take a picture of it. Hmmm. =p

3 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

how's yr stay in leeds? how are yr studies lately? do u use any chat messengers?

Jean said...

Heyaa. =)

It's been great, other than havin tonnes of assignments to do! Keke. The German Christmas Market's really nice! All the Christmas deco, you'll sure love them! Should have taken the pictures of all stalls eh. Heh. And good thing is that they don't mind you doin that, even if you're to take a close up pictures of their goods.

Seen from your blog that you've been pretty busy with the play put up by your church eh. One comment, the banner looks great!

Oh yea. You can add me on MSN jiahui_93@hotmail.com =)

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, the dramas making me crazy d, dunno what made me came out wif 5 dramas at one go but enjoyin every bit of it