Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Heart

Stayed up late again last nite, checking my heart.

It's as bloody as it is and is beating healthily, lub-dub, lub-dub....but out there, there's one person who can't even hear his own heart. Worried. I'm worried for the news to come. Wed is jus couple of hours away and could we all accept the fact if it doesnt turn out well?

Couldn't focus on my writing anymore. Mood needs to be elevated. It's been locked in the cage unhealthily, waiting to be taken care of.

'Alo, why are you not sleeping yet?'

lub-dub-dub, lub-dub-dub. Was it you?! was it you babyee? Just I was soo disappointed with myself for the past few days of not being able to keep up with my stand on you and again (I wonder how many times this have already happend) thought of jus heck it, you and the amorphous act of you, I find myself helplessly drawning towards you, and yes, again. Your alo made me happy for a while, being sulky doesnt suit me.

That sadness in me, found itself a shell.

No comments: