Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Silently, it's fading away...

The urge of stayin up late jus to have a word from you has silently, faded. Or is it playing hide and seek? Sighh. I was pretty confident the past few nites and could say yay, you're now out of mind, until last nite when we had a girl talk in my room... The Japanese girls are lovely! Saaya is sooo cute and I can't stop liking her.

Shouldn't have talked bout you and the past soo much. Shouldn't have read the emails. But I know, if there's turning back, I'll still talk bout you as much, and read the emails whenever I'm thinkin of you. Even thou I know the effect of it is I'll be brought down, again and again. That inconsistency of your response and act, sigh..you know it too well my weakest link.

They say, November is never a Sweet November, but a month of depression. I used to believe it was indeed a sweet month when I was with you. Sigh. Gone were the days. Yet, I'm reluctant to conform and agree it's a depressing month. That's not me. I cry, but I move on! I still have got tonnes to acheive. And you, will serve as a reminder. The best reminder.

Silently, it's fading away; but, there's a word called rekindle.

No comments: