Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sadness to Motivation

My smile has been playin hide and seek with me. That pent up mixed emotions of sadness, angst, annoyance and frustration are eating away all the goods in me, exactly like how the pathogens attacking my cells. Quick and infectious.

Cleaning up. Yeaa, my heart, my brain, my cells need a thorough cleansing. I have always liked to see the peeling off of the old layer skin cells jus to look at that anew, pinky flesh beneath it, it is such a cutie, isn't it? How possibly could I forget to reveal its freshness and sweetness every now and then? How could I let it constantly buried with all the yuckie stuff that know only to rot?

Life is short. And that undiluted truth, is always presenting itself in the most coy of manner, during the most vulnerable of times. I aint not goin to be defeated by it.

No more blubbing, no more sulkiness, they should be kept with the sadness in that shell.

No comments: