Monday, January 28, 2008

Driving

Bus crashed, again, 3 deaths.

It gives me a cringe reading the news for Konsortium was one of the bus company I took back then from Singapore back to KL, if not with Aeroline. If all rules and regulations imposed do not seem to effect, we can only watch out for ourselves. This bus crashing issue due to the recklessness and irresponsibility of the driver is not a new issue, it is never a new issue for that matter, but why is it still repeating itself? It's jus saddening, yet it seems to be the way to go these days.

Now that I no longer need to travel, I'm worried for my sister. She better stick with Aeroline which has a better credibility, especially CNY is around the corner.

Driving is never a one person's biz. Don't they jus fucking get it?

2 comments:

WS said...

Yes, go for Aeroline. I always take Aeroline when I go to Singapore. The driver is more courteous and mindful of the passengers.

Jean said...

Yea. And that JiaLing just never understand that. Somemore wanted to go aaaalll the way to JB to take some-dont-know-what-coach, just becoz it's SLIGHTLY cheaper. Grr.