Friday, January 25, 2008

OK

I dont know how to describe what I'm feeling now. It certainly is not anything along the joyful blissful contented line. It's neither close to the line of misery depressing desolation. It's kinda out of sorts. And that's the problem. Erm. Or maybe not.

I guess I just gotta find a way to tidy up all the thoughts. Too much of them running and tickling my mind and senses make me malfunction, so messed up and tangled now. I wonder how those 'BIG' people take care of their web of mind. I really do wonder. Is the machinery in them more superior? Or I've jus not found the right way.

It's soo energy consuming for me. I know I can handle it, but the process is not always pleasant, like now. It's like I can see the door right in front of me but I just don't know which path to take for there are so many of them all telling me take me take me, den I just want to whine. But then I know I can't coz thats useless. So, that left me at where I am now.

I shall probably have a check list for today.
read the papers
the summary
the appointment
the description
the accommodation
the chemistry
the review

OK. Lets get it started.

I need my bearings back.

No comments: