Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prague, here I go!

Hahaha. I've just bought myself a ticket to Prague!!! Hohoho. No need to wait for 6 more days! Coz I just CAN'T wait for 6 more days!

Actually I can, but the ticket doesn't want to wait with me.

Den now I feel like booking for the musical 'The Adventures of Pinocchio'.

And, I've just wasted my half day not mugging, and it'll turn into a third of a day coz I have to go to Morrison to buy the delicious yogurt and the butter bread and the creamy cheese and the fruits and the juice and den to the chinese groccery to get my yummy instant noodle. Den, I'll have to unpack them and make myself a meal and only thereafter I can start working on the Green Process.

Can I ask for more than 24hours a day?

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

prague - a beautiful place, u'll love it

Jean said...

Yea. I know. Everyone is telling me that! =p. I'm soooo looking forward to the trip now. Have you been there before? Tell me tell me, what're all the must eat must do must see stuff.