Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fire Alarm Episode

The fire alarm went off. And it went off at a very brilliant hour - 6 in the morning where everyone was still in their deep slumber! Me certainly. Was made a bit hostile to be awaken by stupid bangings on the door which I thought I could ignore, but its persistency got me raised my white PJs, I mean, white flag.

Nobody was smiling, as far as I could see. Duh, who would at this freaking hours this weather? It's freezing outside ok. All I wanted was my bed and duvet. All tugged inside and be isolated. To think of it, I'd probably disregard the fire alarm if I were home coz false alarm was a norm, yaya I know it's not a very good thing to hold up to, but, ok no but.

Back to the scene. Someone contacted this guy who's in charge of the flat, and all was done was had that alarm switched off. Ha. Nope. I'm not being ironic here. I'm just, speechless. At least let us know what's goin on eh. Anyways, not like it's of any importance now for I'm already fully conscious.

Btw, seeing everyone being zombified and acting on autopilot was quite, errr, a something. =p

I'm goin back to sleep now.

No comments: