Thursday, January 3, 2008

You and the Snow

It's snowing!!!! Finally it's snowing!!! Hohohoho.


This is taken from my window. Can you see the snow? Can? Can?

Though it's only a small patch. But I think I'm contented. But, that doesnt mean that I am not hoping for more snow. =p

I don't know why the snow is making me sooo happy. It just does. And you, you made me even happier this morning. I'm liking this morning very much! Very very much till I almost blurted it out to you how much I was missing you over the past 10 days; till I made an error calling you babyee so naturally but corrected it before hitting the send; till I almost cried in joy in your hugs, you hug which I've longed for so dearly.

Can I tell you you're melting my heart now, again and again?
Can I tell you how I wish you're here with me, feeling the snow falling down on us, embracing the love and joy around us, and tasting the snow on each other's lips? That, is an indulgent.
Can I?

No comments: