Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sleeepy Me

I'm so sleeepy now, yaaawn, but I know I can't go to bed yet. How could I when I left with only one short nite and one long night to mug? I have to get at least an A eh. Hmm, why am I still writing away now? Ok. I need only another 10 mins. 10 mins later I'll be with my notes. For sure.

But hehehe, there's this lil secret which I wanted to tell you. I've finished watching the remaining 9 episodes of the series last nite till early this morning 7.30am. Blek. People also need some entertainment sometimes especially after one paper, right? right? And now I can fully concentrate on my books knowing the ending instead of keep thinkin about it rite? So, this is justifiable. Okla, actually I dont think I'm goin to tell you. Your reply is only standard. I've done it anyway. Kakaka. Blek.

No comments: