Thursday, August 23, 2007

At last...

At last, I've gotten my UK entry clearance! After all the hassle of getting and compiling the necessary documents and travelling up and down. But I still don't understand why is the security guard (at the VFS) the one collecting the receipt and calling names of the recipient for visa collection. There's no number given, and its not on first comes first serves basis, basically there's no system at all! And I've learnt, instead of lining up and follow the rules, pass your receipt to the security guard is the first thing to do. Anyways, thank you mum and dad, for running up and down for/with me! =)

KL's traffic is horrendous! Never once did I get to experience a smooth sailing journey to and from KL. Sometimes I wonder, is it really that we have soooo many cars on the road, or the system simply is just not well planned. Thank goodness I don't work in KL. =p

Once I get my ticket tomorrow, I should be free for a while. Hehe. Time to enjoy and get some fats back!

No comments: