Friday, August 10, 2007

This is sooo getting on my nerves!!

Darn the stupid helpline service!!!

If you (whoever that's responsible) ain't goin to pick up the damn phone, then don't even ask the applicants to call up to check their visa status! I've been tryin almost the whole afternoon and all that I got was either 1) the line is engaged, 2) call is not answered (and 1 sec before the line's supposedly engaged) 3) directed to the machine operated menu, which is so freaking useless as there's no option to speak to an operator but the machine!!

HELPLINE eh! What a bloody helpful line!!! It's helping sooo much by all means to frustate me, and nothing else!

I'm seriously goin to lodge a complaint on this once I get my visa. What's the use of having a helpline that doesn't allow the caller to even get hold of the operator, what's more this is the only direct means advised by the officer to check the status of our visa application before we proceed with our collection. Yes. The other option is by email. But hell know when are they goin to reply. Seriously, I've no faith in them!! But let's just wait and see, if at all I'm goin to get any reply from them.

Be it the human factor or technical problem. Please get the service back to standard!!!

I haven't been swearing for donkey years, please don't make me start!!!!

No comments: