Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yada yada

Hectic day today! One whole day of assessment from 8.30am to 6ishpm. And I had a bus to catch at 6.45pm to come back to SG. I'm just so dead tired now! Wondering why am I still online typing this instead of goin to bed? Hmmm.

Never knew that the assessment can be this tiring as I've never attended any previously, but am certainly glad that I was given a chance to see what it is like. Oh btw, this is the very first stage of screening for the Khazanah Scholarship. We'd some sort of IQ test to begin with, followed by a group task where we're asked to conduct a survey and to present the data at the end of the task to the board, and next we're tested on our strategic thinking, confidence level, interpersonal skills yada yada based on a scenario created by the facillitator. Lots of Q&A sessions, from group interviews to inteview in pairs. Phewww. Am just so relieved now, that it's over!

When I was on the bus, alone (I think that could probably be the reason), I just have a sudden urge of calling you to share what's happened today, and what and how I felt. Must have been a lil deprived in having someone that I can share my on-goings with. Hmmm. No one to talk to can be a lil upsetting.

And now I know why you're always hungry by the time you reach my place at midnight. Coz I felt exactly the same when I was bout to reach home. I think I'll just sleep through it. Nobody to cook for me. Sob sob. =p

Still have to go to work tomorrow. Arghhhh!!

No comments: