Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Never ending list

Was fed with sooo many issues, the 'rights' and the 'wrongs', religion and race, this policy that policy, this scandal that scandal, lately, but none, not even a tiny bit out of the many, was being handled towards the aim of concluding the case. Its like a list that only grows (just hope that it won't explode one day) but never get a chance to check off and sealed.

It's frustrating.

To the extent that you don't even know what to say anymore. To the extent that you just want to know, what's the ultimate conclusion and all the processes that create only fuss can be flushed down the drain.

Other than exercising my voting responsibility, I shall pray harder that one day when I am asked 'what is Malaysia like', I can say proudly that 'it's a lovely country!'.

For now, I know I must be well-equipped and be competitive at the international level. Should my country is no longer a pleasant place to live, I'm not left with nothing. Life is more than this. Self-enrichment is compulsory before you can reach out to the others.

No comments: