Monday, August 6, 2007

Transformers! I'm so loving it!

Just came back from watching Transformers and sheeeesh, never knew I'd love the movie soooo much!!!

Says who it's a guy's movie?! Bumblebee is sooooo cute! How can he beee sooo adorable! With its blue lil cute eyes!! Especially the scene where he looked back at Sam when he's caught by that stupid state seven people. I was so touched by that! Oh, and the groovy cars! Though some of the parts were a lil messy to me, particularly the fighting bits (aint able to differentiate the good and bad guys, which doesn't matter much to me anyway), I'm still loving it! I'm contented! I just love the way the movie is put together. With some humour and aspiring statement in it! Now I can understand why most of the guys do not mind to watch it for a second time. Coz I'm also on the same shoe. =)

Can't quite remember the cartoon version of it, that was like donkey years back when I watched it! And having watched this movie, I feel like revisiting the cartoon series! Yea. This's how much I enjoyed the movie.

Harry Porter doesnt even give me that feel! Transformers simply is just so darn awesome!

No comments: