Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thank you =)

Never had I thought that I'll be receiving a gift from the girls. I'm touched. Seriously touched. Indeed, it's not the matter of the gift. It's the gesture.

You said thank you, for helping you soo much with the work, but I'd like to say thank you too, Michelle, Luo Le and Sharon, for giving me a chance to work with you girls, and discuss things together, and be part of the team. It's sooo sweet of you, all of you! I'm really glad to have known you, though it's only been a year plus, and that we barely talk much other than work stuff, I'll always remember, how you girls have made me feel all warm inside, and that friendship does wonders!

And don't worry, the scarf will not serve only as a scarf, but a friendship that I'll cherish always!

Thank you, and cheers!! =))

No comments: