Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Should I?

Should I let you know that I'm back in KL for just one night? And update you a lil on my doings? Sigh. Thought I've already had all memories of you buried, but, through out the whole 5 hours journey, all I had on mind were these not-helping-me-in-any-sense-questions, turning me up-side-down. The nearer it was to KL, the more frequent you're on my mind, with occasionally distraction from the movie (Yea, I ain't concentrating at the movie, at all). And sigh...it's CLICK, the movie that we watched together in the cinema!

Haven't been thinking bout you, bout us, bout the past for a while, and I was just surprised (or maybe not so) myself that the trip back to KL actually managed to kick start my memory of you. And I wonder how are you doin now?

Thoughts. And I know for sure they will remain as just thoughts. For my goodness sake! For it's just the product under hormones influence. For I've came to realise that (or maybe forced myself to realise) should we meant to be in touch, we'll be. Yes. I'm becoming a bit more passive in this regard now. And I shall remain in such status.

No comments: