Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fireworks 2007 in Putrajaya. The Italy team

It's a great nite out tonite! Not only did I manage to fulfill my thirst for the fireworks that I've been longing, it's also a good catching up with old friend. Yea...it's been 3 years since we last seen each other in Melbourne. And surprisingly, it didn't feel awkward and we had plenty to talk about. I guess when you get older, you treasure the friendship more. =)

Anyways, back to the fireworks (btw, tonite's performance's by the Italy team). To be frank, it's a lil below my expectation, but overall it's still a great show (coz nothing to compare with yet, hehe). There're some reallly good ones in between which got me to 'wow' non stop and the bit just before the finishing was awesome! It seriously cheers people up and certainly excites me! And you just feel, oooh my gaaaaawd! I was contented. =). The others were kinda..erm, repetitive. Oh, I do like the one that showed the shape of love. That's pretty! Hehe. Wonder how the other teams did thou?

Surprisingly, the place wasn't as crowded as I thought it'd have. Sooo different from when I was in Singapore last year (Oh yea, they had the fireworks competition last year in Singapore, and it's amazing!! Maybe that's the first time I got to see so many rounds of fireworks, =p), where you couldn't even move! It's good to have land and room to move around. Malaysia is still a nice place! Hehe. But the traffic after the show was hohoho, great!

I should really check out the finale on the 2nd Sept. Hope it'd be breathtaking! And now that I know where could be a better spot. Shall try to see from the theme park area next time. Be there at around 7 plus or 8 the latest will be good. AND shall remember to charge my camera before I leave the house the next round. Yea, that's the reason why I didn't manage to record a single thing. Battery's flat!

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

where are the photos???? aiyoh u went there without a camera?